The Weekly Juan #9: "An update on Morphic 3.0"

Juan Vuletich juan at jvuletich.org
Wed Mar 7 01:08:02 UTC 2007

Hi Stéphane,

I guess you're right. There must be really a lot of interesting code out
there. However, one of the things that keeps me busy is actually
removing stuff from my image, so there's less I need to know. I'm
currently slightly below 5Mb! And I don't care too much for back
compatibility.

Anyway, I should take a close look at muO. I only listened to your demos
and I love them. I'm sure you have good ideas to learn about on the gui
too. That's what I'm after, good ideas for Morphic 3.

Cheers,
Juan Vuletich