Squeak icons...

Elod Kironsky kironsky at grisoft.cz
Wed Mar 7 10:10:27 UTC 2007

Yes Andreas, I know Google, and you can bet I tried to find a convert
program before I wrote
to the list. The only thing I found was
http://www.google.com/search?q=icns+png+converter
with a .lha file (I don't know what to do with that one) and a incs2png
program at a KDE
related site, that points to a download location at www.bearca.com (see
above link), that
does not work :-).