The Weekly Juan #9: "An update on Morphic 3.0"

stephane ducasse stephane.ducasse at free.fr
Wed Mar 7 20:30:43 UTC 2007

Cool!
By the way can we load morphic in an image without erasing the
current one?

Why I ask that because we tried to look at Flow but we can only make
it work in 3.2...
too bad. Lot of people could have look at it and even contributed or
gave feedback and we could have slowly migrate
from preflow to flow but this will not happen.

If you plan (which I *really* hope) that you want a lot of people to
have a look and even

Stef

PS: I donwloaded the image and when I run it, I got only two colors
and half of he screen black.