Need for universes (was Re: The Weekly Juan #9: "An upd)

stephane ducasse stephane.ducasse at free.fr
Wed Mar 7 20:40:12 UTC 2007

> 3.10 don't have a "full" image in the sense what we have previously.
>
> Instead the plan is polish the complete building process and what
> all have
> heavy quality control.
>
> That's is delaying some, but yesterday Ralph email me saying what
> his image
> are having all test green.

How many percentage of the image does the tests (we harvested or
write) represent?

While I'm a great defender/pusher of tests, I hope that ralph will
not stick with his funny
ideas not to harvest fix that are not covered by tests. Else clearly
we will have more distributions than one :)
There are too much pending fixes that are important and cannot be
tested.
Would be nice to hear ralph directly from time to time.