Flow (was "The Weekly Juan #9: 'An update on Morphic 3.0'")

Craig Latta craig at netjam.org
Wed Mar 7 21:00:00 UTC 2007

Hi Stef--

> ...we tried to look at Flow but we can only make it work in 3.2...

     Brenda Larcom is working on a version of Flow that loads in all
versions of Squeak. (I assume you're referring to class name and
selector conflicts.)

     Flow is an important component in providing Naiad[1] connectivity
to current and older versions of Squeak; I will get it working myself if
necessary when the time comes.

     thanks!

-C

[1]

     For newcomers... Naiad is Spoon[2]'s module system; see
http://tinyurl.com/2k8ksa (lists.squeakfoundation.org).

[2] Spoon is a minimal version of Squeak; see http://netjam.org/spoon

--
Craig Latta