Shuting down squeak in linux

Sebastian Sastre ssastre at seaswork.com
Wed Mar 7 21:19:23 UTC 2007

Thanks Bert, I allready know what to execute to exit Squeak saving from
"inside" squeak. The thing is to do it from "outside". The way I've tried
was to catch a kill -15 signal (sent by the linux ../init/blah script when
you ask it to stop) with OSProcess and actually it can be catched. There one
should put the code you suggest. The problem is that something is preventing
the image to be saved. Squeak quits but there is no image save, even when
you ask for it. That's the problem I have.

Sebastian