Shuting down squeak in linux

Brian Rice water at tunes.org
Wed Mar 7 22:26:11 UTC 2007

Yes, I think that would be the full simple solution to your setup.
Something like "telnet localhost <portnumber>" and then some
automation to send the correct command and terminate.

The "expect" unix command-line utility can help with the command
automation... a little googling seems to confirm this:
  http://www.osix.net/modules/article/?id=35

There may be a more elegant way than using these two tools, but
that's what occurs to me off-hand. If it works, it'd be good to share
it, maybe posted on the Swiki.

--
-Brian
http://briantrice.com