How-to Monticello Configuration

Ron Teitelbaum Ron at USMedRec.com
Wed Mar 7 23:26:23 UTC 2007

I definitely agree with Bert.  This really is a terrific solution and I have
found it to be very useful.  When I find a problem in code, I fix it and
store the next numbered version in my own repository.  My code loads
automatically until a new version of the package is released, hopefully with
my suggestions added.  It's really cool.

Ron