Squeak Foundation Board 2007 Election Results

stephane ducasse stephane.ducasse at free.fr
Thu Mar 8 08:22:06 UTC 2007

Hi all

***Thanks*** for the people that voted for me. I take it as a
responsibility.
I would have wished to see more new blood in the board and more
electors.

Now as I said in the reply I wrote on the wiki election board, what
is the process if as the 'guy never happy with life or xxx (fill as
you prefer)' I decide that the board did not change enough and I want
to redraw and let some new blood getting it.

Stef