Squeak Foundation Board 2007 Election Results

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at tx.technion.ac.il
Thu Mar 8 12:52:57 UTC 2007

Hi Stef,

As a voter, if you leave a board because you've found out that you
cannot contribute to it, I respect it. If you waste my vote by leaving a
board before doing so, that's something else.

Questions like "what happens if one board member quits", and variations
like "can/should the whole board quit if completely deadlocked?" and
"who gets to decide these things?" make me think that during
incorporation of SqF, some thought should be given to the bylaws
defining the governance of the board.

On behalf of the elections team, I want to thank to all the candidates,
everyone that asked them questions and similarly helped make the vote an
informed one, and to everyone that voted. A particular mention goes to
Cees that helped us out technically with the voters list.

My personal thanks go to Ron, my partner in running these elections.

Daniel