Squeak Foundation Board 2007 Election Results

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Thu Mar 8 14:04:36 UTC 2007

El 3/8/07 9:52 AM, "Daniel Vainsencher" <danielv at tx.technion.ac.il>
escribió:

> Questions like "what happens if one board member quits", and variations
> like "can/should the whole board quit if completely deadlocked?" and
> "who gets to decide these things?" make me think that during
> incorporation of SqF, some thought should be given to the bylaws
> defining the governance of the board.

Daniel:

You and Ron do a very good job.
For next election, my personal wish list is.

1) Steff said what he wants new blood. People seldom vote for unknown
squeakers. No idea how this could change , but is some to think about.

2) What I send as fun about "Squeak championship" could be taked for have a
better way of all know what "value" have each of us for community.

I very dislike "qualified vote" based in who knows a member and certify as
some .

As I said, maybe last season you was champ, but in this season you could
play lousy and must stay on bench.

Or go off the top teams and play in less powerful ones ( I seeing much
Champions League).

I like this kind of thing what any sport have into Squeak community.

All what have SqueakPeople account and not vote should receive Yellow Card
!!

Cheers

Edgar

Preguntá. Respondé. Descubrí.