Squeak Foundation Board 2007 Election Results

Cees de Groot cdegroot at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 15:01:39 UTC 2007

On 3/8/07, Andreas Raab <andreas.raab at gmx.de> wrote:
> > I would prefer that if I drop the next person on the list get the position.
>
> Now *that* is an issue where I have complete trust in the board to come
> up with a reasonable solution.

It depends, I think, on the timing. If Stephane were to resign now,
it'd be reasonable to ask the next in line to replace him. If he does
it one week before the next election, it'd be reasonable to continue
with reduced numbers.

For anything in between...it's probably up to the board to decide
based on the specific circumstances. As we did last year...