Squeak Foundation Board 2007 Election Results

Frank Shearar frank.shearar at angband.za.org
Thu Mar 8 16:25:01 UTC 2007

"Cees de Groot" <cdegroot at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 3/8/07, Edgar J. De Cleene <edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar> wrote:
> > 1) Steff said what he wants new blood. People seldom vote for unknown
> > squeakers. No idea how this could change , but is some to think about.
> >
> The obvious thing there is to limit the number of (consequitive) terms
> anyone can serve...

Other people have said the same, but as long as Foo's happy to run for the
board, I'm happy to keep voting him (or her) in.

If in some future time it turns out that someone being in the board for the
10th year in a row's a bad thing, I think _then_ is the time to consider
capping the allowed number of terms.

frank