Squeak Foundation Board 2007 Election Results

stephane ducasse stephane.ducasse at free.fr
Thu Mar 8 19:52:53 UTC 2007

Hi Craig

> Hi Stef--
>
>> ...what is the process if... I decide that the board did not change
>> enough and I want to [withdraw] and let [in] some new blood?
>
>      My own preference would be for the next-ranked person to take
> your
> place, particularly since that person (Todd Blanchard) would be new to
> the board.

I appreciate Todd and I think that he could be a good guy to have in
if I leave.

>      Please let us know your decision.

As I said, it seems that the board was taking some actions since I
left. Now as I said I have nothing against board
members, so I want to know what **we** will do and what objectives we
take. Now if these objectives are not
satisfactory for me, I will quit.
Note that the fact that I accept means that I'm allocating time not
only for the board meetings but for the actions
we could put in place. If I see that I do not have the time for the
actions I want to do, i will resign. In such a case,
I would suggest (of course as Cees mentioned it depends) that the
next on the list gets in.

Stef