Squeak Foundation Board 2007 Election Results

Ron Teitelbaum Ron at USMedRec.com
Thu Mar 8 20:50:44 UTC 2007

This was discussed in the elections team when Tim asked that we elect a new
board member.
http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/elections/2006-August/000154.htm

The elections team asked the board at that time (see posts) to come up with
a policy about what to do when a member resigns.  Can I suggest that we
officially decide what to do?

Ron Teitelbaum
Squeak Elections Team Member