Squeak Foundation Board 2007 Election Results

Ron Teitelbaum Ron at USMedRec.com
Thu Mar 8 22:23:59 UTC 2007

All,

I agree with Ken, we should be concerned with seating someone on the board
by some circumstance post election without having any form of redress.

Another concern is that the election could be months past, so would someone
that ran for a seat really be available when the call comes?  I think I like
Cees original idea of having elections if there is still enough time for the
new board member to make a difference (the amount of time TBD), and I like
Daniels idea of having a new election if a majority of the board resigns.

The issue raised last time is how much the community wants to be bothered
with having elections.  So is having an election every time a board member
resigns is too much for this community?

Ron Teitelbaum
Squeak Elections Team Member