Squeak Foundation Board 2007 Election Results

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at tx.technion.ac.il
Thu Mar 8 22:33:25 UTC 2007

I think that while the elections did not advertise to voters that their
votes would be used this way, this fixed policy is still pretty
consistent with the elections as we've run them. I mean this in the
general sense that Condorcet is about ranking the candidates, so using
the next ranked candidate makes good sense.

Craig Latta wrote:
>      Right; I'm proposing a fixed policy: replace with the next-ranked
> people willing to serve until you fill the board.
Or run out of candidates?

Daniel