New interest in an object-capability Squeak

Mark S. Miller markm at cs.jhu.edu
Fri Mar 9 17:02:00 UTC 2007

Michael van der Gulik wrote:
 > Have a look at the wiki pages on
 > http://www.squeaksource.com/SecureSqueak.html.
 > Some of your work is quoted there :-).

Hi Michael, thanks, I'm very happy to see this revival of interest. I have
updated the wiki page at
<http://wiki.erights.org/wiki/Object-capability_languages>
to link to SecureSqueak. I've also removed the old link to Squeak-E,
<http://swiki.squeakfoundation.org/squeak-e/>, as that URL seems to be dead.
Any idea what happened to it?

     Cheers,
     --MarkM