Seaside on Wikipedia

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Sun Mar 11 20:56:41 UTC 2007

> Lukas and/or others think I was advocating for a piece of fluff
> full of word tricks to deceive people into thinking that Seaside
> is more worthwhile and interesting than it is.

This was not really what I was saying. I ment that the article said a
few weeks ago said things that were mostly wrong, so I removed those
parts to cause any harm. In my opinion an article with false
information is worse than no-article or one that advocates something.

> I've made the language more NPOV, and added in a few references -
> they're the best I could find on a quick Google, and I think they're
> enough to allow a Wikipedia admin to understand that Seaside is a
> noteworthy application. If anyone else has references to interesting
> discussions of Seaside, or can improve my wording, please leap in!

Excellent, I like the way it rewritten now.

Thanks for the contribution.

Cheers,
Lukas

--