Alternative directory/file classes?

Masashi UMEZAWA masashi.umezawa at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 11:48:13 UTC 2007

Hi, Edgar,

Thanks for introducing 3dot10 list. I've just subscribed.

For the stability, I think legacy FileMan still has a place in 3.10.
More drastic, future thing (whatever the name) should be well tested,
because file operation is so critical. If the interfaces are similar,
migration would be easy.

Cheers,

--
[:masashi | ^umezawa]