Alternative directory/file classes?

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Mon Mar 12 12:08:05 UTC 2007

El 3/12/07 8:48 AM, "Masashi UMEZAWA" <masashi.umezawa at gmail.com> escribió:

> For the stability, I think legacy FileMan still has a place in 3.10.
I should send mail earlier to you.
I like FileMan , was using in my own things, and I suggest using it.
Current 3.10 could load via Universes

> More drastic, future thing (whatever the name) should be well tested,
> because file operation is so critical.

I kidding with name :=).
Off course nothing go into 3.10 without test, or without express agree of
some more people here or in general list saying what is good a thing having
XYZ package.

Hope Keith and you comes with a super package before we reach final.

Welcome and thanks .

Edgar

Preguntá. Respondé. Descubrí.
está en Yahoo! Respuestas (Beta).