Alternative directory/file classes?

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at tx.technion.ac.il
Mon Mar 12 17:47:46 UTC 2007

Traits are defined in such a way that they can be flattened.

At the moment this does not happen at load time as you assume, but at
the time at which the mcz creation. This means that pre-traits MC works
unchanged with flat mcz files, at the cost of needing to create flat and
unflat variations on each.

Daniel