[ANN] Process-Specific Variables

Sebastian Sastre ssastre at seaswork.com
Tue Mar 13 19:16:19 UTC 2007

Martin,

	I'm sure you are able to think about the aplicability of
Process-Specific Variables. Can you elaborate some examples? I'm pretty sure
I'm not the only one that is not up to date with that and I think it will
help to understand the practical consequences of using them facilitating the
ponderation of it's value.

	thanks,

Sebastian Sastre