Spoon progress 2007-03-13: Nexus reference visualization

Craig Latta craig at netjam.org
Wed Mar 14 01:28:25 UTC 2007

Hi Jon--

> The big movie requires the narration .AIF file in order to play.

     Oops, fixed.

> One thing I found that was really useful when I did a graph analyzer
> is to include the names of the references (inst var name or index).

     Yes indeed; just like all the nodes can have labels, the references
can as well. It's certainly essential, I just haven't written them out yet.

     Oh: the data file for the movie's graph is available[1]. If anyone
wants to explore around it in Walrus and tell us of interesting stuff,
I'd be delighted. :)

     thanks again,

-C

[1] http://netjam.org/spoon/objects.graph.gz