Bugs Server Moved

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Wed Mar 14 17:59:15 UTC 2007

Everyone please note that the new and hopefully permanent URL for bugs
is now

http://bugs.squeak.org/

Thanks to Jens Holze and Michael Rueger and everyone else at Impara for
hosting this for us in the past and facilitating the move to the
community server.

I will try to update links to the bug database but I can guarantee that
I'm going to miss some.  So if you find a link on a site please either
fix it yourself or contact the appropriate people to have it fixed.
Thanks.  Jens has it set up so that http://bugs.impara.de/squeak/
redirects you, but we should not rely on that permanently.

Ken