Fix to accessing "Hwo To Report..." (was Bugs Server Moved)

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Wed Mar 14 22:31:20 UTC 2007

One outstanding issue we have had with Mantis was that when you tried to
access the project documentation it insisted that you use an external
program even though the documentation is in HTML format.  Now that we
are hosting the Mantis database it was straightforward for me to fix
this issue.

Ralph: You can stop having to host a duplicate of this document now.

Ken