where is Squeak.V39.sources ?

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Thu Mar 15 10:49:01 UTC 2007

El 3/14/07 11:36 PM, "Randal L. Schwartz" <merlyn at stonehenge.com> escribió:

> The 3.10Alpha image looks for Squeak.V39.sources.
>
> On a whim, I renamed my 3.9-final (called Squeak.V3.sources) to that,
> but that wasn't it.
>
> So where is this file?  Doesn't appear to be anywhere for download. :(

The Squeak3.9-final-7067.zip have the Squeak.V39.sources.
That's is what you should have.
http://ftp.squeak.org/3.9/Squeak3.9-final-7067.zip

The http://ftp.squeak.org/3.10alpha/Squeak3.10alpha.7069.zip don't have a
source files into.

If you update a working 3.9 final via the updates button and have any
problem , I wish know.
Answer "NO" for not loosing any projects and have present what the following
packages was removed
'Flash' 'StarSqueak' 'SmaCC' 'Speech' 'Movies' 'FixUnderscores' 'OB'
'OmniBrowser'

Edgar

Preguntá. Respondé. Descubrí.
está en Yahoo! Respuestas (Beta).