Contribution licensing

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Mon Mar 19 18:38:35 UTC 2007

On 19-Mar-07, at 10:52 AM, karl wrote:

> So it should be enough to have one license in the image ?

I'd say a reference to the license in the image, a copy of it in the
sources file (hell it can be a class comment, that would  put it in
both places), and a page on squeak.org as well.

Contributions must be offered within the scope of the license and I
imagine we'd have to ask any new contributors to sign & mail the same
agreement most of us already have sent in.

What about VM & plugin code? Does that have to be the same licence? I
think it ought to be but maybe there is something more appropriate.

tim
A computer scientist is someone who fixes things that aren't broken.