[ANN][Squeak-dev Image] Version 93

Matthias Berth matthias.berth at googlemail.com
Mon Mar 19 20:03:17 UTC 2007

Great, thanks a lot for making this available! I like especially that
you are using Package Universes - now I'm at least confident that
somebody has used the configuration successfully.

Nevertheless, I was stumbling when I tried to load additional
packages. How about a note in the welcome message saying how I can
open the Package Uniiverse browser (and what this is)? Like so:

[Browse Package Universe] for more packages.
The package universe contains a set of popular packages that are known
to work together.

The text in brackets could be clickable to open the universe browser, I think?

best regards

Matthias