Contribution licensing

Kim Rose kim.rose at vpri.org
Mon Mar 19 23:02:19 UTC 2007

Hello, all -

Just to say I am traveling today/tomorrow.  Will
be back in office and will discuss with Yoshiki
at that time to understand what action, if any,
is necessary on VPRI's behalf.

It was my understanding, after we had completed
the process of transfer to the MIT-license, VPRI
would stop tracking code contributions to the
Squeak code base.

More to come, if necessary upon my return.
cheers,
Kim