Contribution licensing

Craig Latta craig at netjam.org
Tue Mar 20 18:56:01 UTC 2007

Hi Stef--

> Kim, what would be important is to get a list of the person who sign
> the agreement and this way the harvesting team can check and ask
> contributors to sign the agreement before harvesting their code.

     We do have this information; I keep up-to-date with Viewpoints
about it. Please check http://netjam.org/squeak/contributors for updates.

     It seems like we could avoid some communication overhead for Kim
and Viewpoints by being a bit more coordinated. :)  Please just ask me
if you've got a question about licensing stuff. I'm in communication
with all parties, and I'm on top of it.

     thanks again!

-C

--