os-x dashboard widgets and Squeak.

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Wed Mar 21 10:36:02 UTC 2007

El 3/21/07 2:39 AM, "John M McIntosh" <johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com>
escribió:

> A non-etoy project would work. The browser plugin is setup to load a
> particular app and image from somewhere.
> So we can do things like embed the squeak vm/image/changes within the
> Widget, making it fully self contained
>
> Of course using etoys we then just use the squeakland install, and
> the widget is only 100K.  Still given that
> flight tracker is 2.5MB size is not too much of a concern.

Look in http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/5861 for you see if like or not.
I have many different versions, suited to normal Squeak or reduced Squeak
like SqueakLight and MinimalMorphic.
Off course work in 3.10.
I very glad to suit to any requeriments you send me, as what could browse
folders for picts, what drag and drop of pict into Squeak authomatic start
the puzzle, small pieces , etc.
Always count me for test , but I have only G5 PPC and Tiger, that's why I
don't sign recently.

Edgar

Preguntá. Respondé. Descubrí.
está en Yahoo! Respuestas (Beta).