Beginning with TraitsOmniBrowser...

Elod Kironsky kironsky at grisoft.cz
Wed Mar 21 21:33:28 UTC 2007

Hi!

I just downloaded and started Damien's squeak-dev-93. Gratz for that
Damien, great work! Currently I'm working on a client API for SmallDEVS
and we decided to give Traits a tryout. For that I need
TraitsOmniBrowser. I dowloaded that from www.squeaksource.com and loaded
into the image. Everything went fine until now, but when I try to execute

OBTraitStructureBrowser open.

I get an MessageNotUnderstood in OBTraitStructureBrowser class >>
addTo:class:comment:metaclass:. It seems that the classes
OBCategoryActor and OBClassActor are not present in the system. My
question is, where can I find these classes?

Elod