DEADLINE for Squeak contributor agreements: 1 May 2007

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Thu Mar 22 06:59:22 UTC 2007

Alejandro F. Reimondo wrote:
> I am sure I have NOT emailed my agreement and I am in the list.

Yes, you are. In the list of people who have NOT emailed the agreement.
Before you all cry out "why am I on/not on this list" be advised that
there are MANY lists up on Craig's site:

EVERYONE who has contributed is here:
	http://netjam.org/squeak/contributors/contributors

Contributors who HAVE signed are here:
	http://www.netjam.org/squeak/contributors/signatories

Contributors who have NOT signed are here:
	http://www.netjam.org/squeak/contributors/missingSignatories

Contributors that could not be contacted are here:
	http://www.netjam.org/squeak/contributors/missing

*Please* before you complain make sure you look at the right list.

Cheers,
   - Andreas