DEADLINE for Squeak contributor agreements: 1 May 2007

Stéphane Rollandin lecteur at zogotounga.net
Thu Mar 22 08:38:22 UTC 2007

Craig Latta wrote:
>      Since copyright persists after death in many jurisdictions, the
> current stance is that we will not include those contributions without
> some other indication as to their licensing terms.

that's sad.

I would not like than, when I die, my public work becomes unavailable
just because I'm not here anymore to sign a paper. That's another kind
of death.

Shall we now all carry an "intellectual property donor" card so that we
can drop dead anytime without fear that our fellow human beings feel
obliged to forget what we have done ?

Stef