DEADLINE for Squeak contributor agreements: 1 May 2007

Craig Latta craig at netjam.org
Thu Mar 22 16:37:23 UTC 2007

Hi Germán--

> I've signed and sended the agreement (received by VP and checked with
> Kim) but I'm NOT on any of lists of Craig.

     I generate those lists from a larger object database (also
available from http://netjam.org/squeak/contributors ), and only authors
with at least one accepted contribution on record appear in them. Please
refer me to your accepted contribution(s) so I can update your entry in
the database. I apologize for the inconvenience.

> I've emailed before to Craig but not get responses.

     Yes, I have one message from you, from 23 February 2007. Please
accept my apologies for the delay in responding.

     thanks again,

-C

--
Craig Latta