[ANN][Squeak-dev Image] Version 93

Ralph Johnson johnson at cs.uiuc.edu
Sun Mar 25 22:45:00 UTC 2007

squeak-dev-95 has eight undeclared variables.  Four are in the
refactoring browser engine, two in RoelTyper, one in ScriptManager,
and one in OmniBrowser.

** Refactoring Browser

FaultTolerantParser is called by BrowserRequestor, which is part of
the refactoring engine.

MenuItem is called by BasicLintRule.  Another VW relic.

SqueakParser is used by RBAstractTest and RBFormaterTest.  I wonder if
these tests are run?

SqueakTokenStream is used by RBVariableNode

*RoelTyper

ArithmeticValue is referenced by VWTypeCollector.  The real problem is
that RoelTyper loades both SqueakTypeCollector and VWTypeCollector and
then does a trick to decide which one to call, rather than just
VisualWorks classes that don't exist in Squeak.

subclasses is used by Behavior in method nonMetaSubclassesDo:
This method was added by RoelTyper, and it used to work because Behaviors
used to know their subclasses, but traits changed that.  The variable reference
should probably be changed to "self subclasses", which is a lot slower
post-traits,
but works.

** ScriptManager

SimpleDialog is used twice by ScriptManager.

** Ominibrowser

execute is used by OBPluggableCommand in the execute: method,  I think
the method can be deleted.