Fastest way to mock up web UI?

Janko Mivšek janko.mivsek at eranova.si
Tue Mar 27 07:11:58 UTC 2007

Hi Andreas,

I'm on the way to port AIDA/Web (http://www.aidaweb.si) to Squeak. See
tutorial at http://www.aidaweb.si/tutorial.html to see if Aida is easy
enough for you. It also contains full user/group and security
management. Installation (at least on VisualWorks) is one click install
and it contains all, from web server on. You just need to configure your
host:ip:port and you are online. Because it is based on top of Swazoo
web server, it can also do virtual hosting - host more than on website
at once.

Best regards
Janko

--