Plopp, The Cool 3D Painting Tool for download

Aaron Reichow revaaron at bitquabit.com
Tue Mar 27 17:36:28 UTC 2007

Man, how embarassing! :P

I didn't even see that there was anything over on the right hand
side, and I didn't even see that there was a horizontal scrollbar.
It just looked so... contained that I was expecting download buttons
at the top or below. Whoops.

D'oh, indeed.

Regards,
Aaron

On Mar 27, 2007, at 12:11 PM, Andreas Raab wrote:

> On the right-hand side there are three buttons linking to the
> platform downloads:
>
> http://www.planet-plopp.com/biggerkids/download_win.html
> http://www.planet-plopp.com/biggerkids/download_mac.html
> http://www.planet-plopp.com/biggerkids/download_linux.html
>
> You should be able to find the downloads from there or else
> something is really wrong with your browser... ;-)
>
> Cheers,
>   - Andreas
>
> Aaron Reichow wrote:
>> Grit, or anyone on the list-
>> How do you actually download it?
>> It looks like you'd download it here- http://www.planet-plopp.com/
>> biggerkids/shop.html because it says "Downloading PLOPP," but I
>> can't figure it out for the life of me...
>> Regards,
>> Aaron
>> On Mar 27, 2007, at 7:12 AM, Grit Schuster wrote:
>>> Plopp, The Cool 3D Painting Tool is now available for download!
>>>
>>> Plopp, the cool 3D painting tool is now ready for downloading at
>>> www.planet-plopp.com!
>>> Plopp is the first painting tool for kids where you can paint 3D
>>> objects very easily! Just paint in 2D and Plopp will transform
>>> your paintings into 3D objects! Friendly and helpful Plipp will
>>> assist you. If you can do without help (and Plipp), try one of
>>> the versions for "professionals".
>>> There are a number of different themes available, each coming
>>> with extra templates. Current available themes are Classic,
>>> Space, On the Farm, Horse-Riding, Wild West, Knight Castle and
>>> Aqua for grown-ups.
>>>
>>> All Plopp versions are available for Windows 98,2000, and XP
>>> (Vista coming soon), Mac OS X 10.2 and greater. Without a serial
>>> number the Windows and Mac versions of Plopp run in demo mode so
>>> you can give painting with Plopp a try. With one purchased serial
>>> number you can run as many themes as you like as full version!
>>>
>>> Plopp Classic is also available for Ubuntu Linux for free! Try
>>> it! (And send me comments, please.)
>>>
>>> Check out the tutorial videos (http://www.planet-plopp.com/
>>> biggerkids/tips.html), the wiideos (http://youtube.com/results?
>>> search_query=plopp+wii&search=Search), and cool Plopp paintings