Postgres

Ramiro Diaz Trepat ramirodt at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 16:29:23 UTC 2007

Hello,
   I need to connect to a Postgres database.  I've installed the
PostgresV2, Glorp and Ramon's MagritteGlorp package.
   First of all, I wanted to test the Postgres package, so I changed
the connection arguments in TestPGConnection to the server, userid and
password used that I am using, and then executed the most basic
method: testConnection, which coughed at me: "PGConnection has a
defective state machine"
   Is there any particular thing I should reset or install to get the
Postgres package to work?
   Thanks

   r.