PackageInfo>>methods

Gary Chambers gazzaguru2 at btinternet.com
Wed Mar 28 17:30:58 UTC 2007

Also had some problems with PackageInfo (18) off SqueakMap. Looks like a lot
of older revesion methods crept in causing Monticello to include all the
(instance) methods on the Trait class with my package. Needless to say it
was quite disastrous!

Got away with manually checking the versions of methods on PackageInfo and
taking the newest (except for those that called #allBehaviors).

Not very pleasant, overall!

Gary.