Postgres

Ramon Leon ramon.leon at allresnet.com
Wed Mar 28 17:44:27 UTC 2007

No problem, but be warned, that MagritteGlorp package is alpha.  It doesn't
deal with inheritance at all, and if it can't decipher your Magritte
descriptions well enough, you may see some confusing errors.  See the wiki
page SqueakMap for some more info.

It's a good start on an automatic persistence solution, but I haven't had
time to deal with the inheritance issue, or polish it up at all.

Ramon Leon
http://onsmalltalk.com