Hard Rock Cafe at Smalltalk Solutions

Andres Valloud andresv at ntct1.com
Thu Mar 29 19:42:38 UTC 2007

Hello,

Thursday, March 29, 2007, 11:14:28 AM, you wrote:

BP> See the message from Travis below and if you're interested, I suggest
BP> you gather in groups and get touch with Crystal Watts who is a Sales
BP> Coordinator at Hard Rock Cafe SkyDome. I contacted her by email to make
BP> our reservation and she'd responded with a confirmation within a day,
BP> but if you're anxious you could probably just give her a ring as well,

BP> skydome_sales2 at hardrock.com
BP> P: (416) 362-3636 ext. 206
BP> F: (416) 362-9010

The information above is also in the Smalltalk World Tour wiki page
here:

http://www.cincomsmalltalk.com/CincomSmalltalkWiki/Smalltalk+World+Tour

Hopefully we will be able to organize something for those that will
arrive early just like we did last year --- it was a lot of fun and
I'd like more of that :).

--
Best regards,
 Andres                            mailto:andresv at ntct1.com