converting arrow to ':=' for assignment in squeak 3.9

Duncan Mak duncanmak at gmail.com
Tue May 1 08:40:40 UTC 2007

I wanted to post a changeset, but I couldn't figure out how to do it.

Here's a snippet of code for TextMorph>>keyStroke: that makes it insert ':='
when you press Cmd-dash. It's working for on Linux.

    (evt keyCharacter = $- and: [Sensor commandKeyPressed])
        ifTrue:
            [editor
                zapSelectionWith: ' := ';
                unselect].

This method is listed under the category "*ecompletion-override", is that
the reason why the change is not going to my new ChangeSet?

--
Duncan.