[ANN] Documentation for Omnibrowser

Derek O'Connell doconnel at gmail.com
Thu May 3 10:03:39 UTC 2007

Thanks for providing this document. I still wading my way through it
but it's nice to have such in-depth information. Thanks also to Damien
for including it in squeak-dev, which is shaping up very nicely!
However, I have a problem which may or may not be related but it
seemed to appear after I installed OB. On opening "image browser" or
indeed "class browser" I get "MessageNotUnderstood:
Array>>similarSpeciesInstance:". As far as I can tell
"similarSpeciesInstance:" was added some time ago but I suspect also
that other things I have installed may have removed/over-written it.
Any tips on how this problem has arisen and what to do about it?