[ANN] Documentation for Omnibrowser

Derek O'Connell doconnel at gmail.com
Thu May 3 10:43:09 UTC 2007

The original image is squeak-dev 95-2 updated a few times, so I did
not install OB but simply updated it along with other packages. Have
to admit to a bit of confusion since the Package Universe Browser
shows the following installed (and the fact that until this doc was
posted I ignored OB altogether):

OmniBrowser 0.337
OmniBrowser-Full 0.7
OmniBrowser-Morphic 0.5
OmniBrowser-Standard 0.183
ShoutOmniBrowser tween.5

Things I may actually have installed include: null, DuoSystemBrowser,
VPVideoMorph, MultiColumn Lists, OSProcess, RIO, GraphViz, FSM,
Connectors... I think that's it :-0

Happy to help you track down what has happened but since my Squeak/ST
experience is patchy a bit of hand-holding will be needed.