Squeak Booth, Pens, and OLPC at Smalltalk Solutions

Yanni Chiu yanni at rogers.com
Fri May 4 03:58:37 UTC 2007

William Harford wrote:
> I could not of dreamed how well it went. The booth was fantastic, the
> people were kind, and the interest in Squeak exceeded my expectations.

Will and Chris - great job. Who knows what "butterfly effect"
you've kicked off, with some visitor to the booth. I've already
felt the effect, since I wouldn't have been at the show, if it
were not for the free conf. registration contest that Chris
managed to score, along with the booth. Great PR work, we really
need different mindsets in the community - it was a stroke of
genius to simply ask the organizers for a Squeak booth.