[ANN] SIXX 0.2b is now available on all Smalltalk dialects

Masashi UMEZAWA masashi.umezawa at gmail.com
Fri May 4 05:50:26 UTC 2007

Hi Yoshiki,

Thanks for the feedback and it is great to hear that SISS will be released.

I've fixed the Fraction reading problem in SIXX.
http://squeaksource.blueplane.jp/SIXX/SIXX-mu.83.mcz

For Complex numbers, I confirmed the current SIXX format works both in
Squeak and VW. But it would be better to use a normal string
representation like '2 + 3i'.

And I've also found ScaledDecimal has its own problems (VW uses
FixedPoint instead of ScaledDecila; 123s is not allowed in Squeak,
etc.).

These fixes will be applied to the next version of SIXX.

Regards,

--
[:masashi | ^umezawa]