Squeak.org under attack?

Göran Krampe goran at krampe.se
Fri May 4 11:52:42 UTC 2007

Hi!

> I would close all ports except 22 (ssh) and 80 (http) from the
> outside.

Yes, but this was on port 80 so that wouldn't have helped.

> Furthermore you have to make sure that "ProxyRequests Off" is
> set somewhere in the apache config else it is very likely to become an
> open proxy relay.

I am curious about that. It should have default value "Off" right? One of
the VHs had ProxyPreserveHost On and... well, I am not sure but just for
"good measure" I threw in a "ProxyRequests Off" in that site.

At least none of the sites or .conf files set it to On (common n00b mistake).

regards, Göran