Paid gjallar work!

Göran Krampe goran at krampe.se
Fri May 4 13:02:50 UTC 2007

Howdy folks!

Ok, the Gjallar project is in a "pinch" so to speak. Our customer wants to
perform a "pilot" (or "duell" :)) and compare Gjallar with a commercial
product (not exactly known which one yet) possibly as early as in june!

Since we are a bit short on people and we want to throw in an *extra gear*
during May and early june to meet this I am now "testing the waters" like
this to see if there are one or two developers out there capable of
helping me/us.

If you have coded in Gjallar before that is of course a plus (just a few
who have), otherwise good Squeak/Seaside/Magma knowledge is preferred.

Mail me in private ASAP.

regards, Göran

PS. All work done will be released under the same license as Gjallar, new
BSD.